CSI is currently looking for very organized, flexible, and all around awesome students to fufill the following leadership roles:
● Student Travel Grant Committee Members (2)
○ This committee approves and denies student travel grant requests made towards travel to present students’ undergraduate research. Committee represents FAU undergraduate student body.
● Co-Director of Fundraising (1)
○ Directors of Fundraising are responsible for organizing fundraising events as well as event food catering and building strong relationships with external businesses.
● Associate Editors of FAUURJ Editorial Board (2)
○ Associate Editors assist the Editor-in-Chief in compiling the nationally-recognized, Florida Atlantic University Undergraduate Research Journal (FAUURJ).
● Research Grants Steering Committee Member (1)
○ This committee guides the undergraduate research grants program, the Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program, and the FAU Undergraduate Research Journal. Position will closely work with faculty.
● Research Events & Recognition Steering Committee Member (1)
○ This committee is tasked with guiding the OURI events, to include the UG Research Symposium, the Faculty Recognition Event, and the annual UG Researcher of the Year awards. Position will closely work with faculty.
Becoming a part of the leadership team requires you to:
- Attend officer weekly meetings
- Attend General Body Meeting
- Attend Meeting of the Minds
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply here